Jonathan Green Veri-Green Weed & Feed Lawn Fertilizer
Jonathan Green Veri-Green Weed & Feed Lawn Fertilizer is a premium-grade herbicide and lawn fertilizer combination. This 2-in-1 product controls broadleaf weeds while fertilizing and greening up the lawn for up to 3 months. Save yourself time! Apply Weed and Feed and grow a lush green lawn all while killing over 250 broadleaf weeds down to the root including dandelions, chickweed, clover, wild onions, thistle, poison ivy, and more.
- Controls 250+ broadleaf weeds
- Feeds lawns for up to 3 months
- Fertilizer analysis: 21-0-3
- Use in the spring or fall
- Kills weeds down to the root
When to Apply:
- Apply when dandelions, clover, and other broadleaf weeds are actively growing in late spring, summer, or early fall. Do not apply when temperatures are over 85° Fahrenheit.
- Spread in the morning while there’s still dew on the lawn, or after a light rain shower.
- Only apply to lawns that have not been mowed for at least 48 hours. The particles need to cling to the leaves of the weeds for the herbicide to work.
- Do not apply when seeding or under newly laid sod.
- Use a rotary or drop lawn spreader.
- Check to make sure the spreader opening at the bottom of the hopper is closed.
- To select the proper spreader setting see the Spreader Settings Section in the accordion below.
- Push the lever forward only when ready to spread.
- Apply fertilizer around the perimeter of the lawn to establish a turning area. Then run the spreader back and forth within the area outlined by your first perimeter application. Always allow overlap to avoid gaps in coverage.
- To avoid staining, sweep any excess fertilizer granules off of hard surfaces and back onto the lawn.
- Do not seed the lawn for 30 days after application.
- Do not mow the lawn for at least 48 hours after application to allow the weed control time to be absorbed.
- Start irrigating the lawn 48 hours after application.
- 15 lb Bag – 5,000 sq. ft.
- 45 lb Bag – 15,000 sq. ft.
Can Be Used When Seeding: No; Must wait 30 days to seed post-application
Apply to Dry or Damp Lawn: Damp
Safe for Children & Pets: No
Application Temperature Range: 55° – 80°F
When to Use: Late spring, summer, or early fall