Harris Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade, 2lb w/ Free Powder Duster
- Natural Product – Composed of 10lbs of 100% ground freshwater diatomaceous earth with absolutely no additives or fillers.
- OMRI Listed – Listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute, a non-profit organization that reviews products against organic standards.
- Powder Duster Included – Powder duster included in the bag for easy application
- Supports a Great Cause – Harris donates 10% of profits to support the local Etowah Valley Humane Society.
- Made in the USA – Mined in Nevada and packaged in Georgia
Harris Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade 4lb powder is listed with the Organic Research Minerals Institute and is composed of ground freshwater diatomaceous earth. The bag includes a complementary powder duster for easy application.
*Not intended for use as a pesticide
Harris Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is composed of 100% ground freshwater DE, with no additives. The product is made of the naturally occuring fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of algae that forms in freshwater. These remains are ground up into a soft, fine white powder that carry many different uses. It’s chemical free and completely safe to use around children and pets.
Harris Diatomaceous Earth is listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute (OMRI) for organic use. It’s mined in Nevada and packaged in Georgia in a 2lb airtight bag. Included in the bag is a powder duster, allowing for easy application of a fine dusting of powder.
For every ten dollars in profit we receive for Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade, we have pledged to donate $1 to the Etowah Valley Humane Society (EVHS), a private non-profit organization that saves thousands of animals every year. Based in Cartersville, GA a short drive from the PF Harris manufacturing plant, EVHS aims to prevent cruelty, relieve suffering, and provide humane treatment for all animals in need. The organization actively works to eliminate root causes of suffering and acts as an educational resource for the community, with the main goal being to find a great home for animals in its custody. Below are a few of the impressive stats showing the impact EVHS has had on local animal lives in recent years:
- Rescued over 13,000 lives from Bartow County Animal Control since 2010
- Helped increase the number of live animals pulls from Bartow County Animal Control from 69/month to 207/month – a 300% increase
- Assisted in decreasing the Bartow County euthanasia rate six years in a row
Harris’ own Chief Financial Officer, Ed Brush, has been involved with the society for years. Seeing an opportunity to help a local organization doing so much good, PF Harris partnered with EVHS in an effort to combat animal cruelty and find deserving pets a loving home. We hope you will find value in our Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth while knowing that 10% of profits are going toward saving the lives of pets in Bartow County, Georgia.