Purina® Fibre3® Rabbit Feed
Features & Benefits
100% complete daily nutrition
Purina® Fibre3® Rabbit Feed requires no additional supplements, is formulated without preservatives and is great for rabbits of all ages.
Formulated without corn
For rabbit owners that prefer a diet for their rabbits that does not contain corn.
For any rabbit
Give young bunnies a good start and help older rabbits maintain the right body weight when fed according to directions.
First ingredient: Alfalfa
Balance your rabbit’s complete diet with protein, calcium and a sweet alfalfa scent.
Immune system health
Nutrients from high-quality plant proteins give rabbits vitality.
GI tract support
A variety of fiber sources and prebiotics to support digestive health.
Contains Yucca schidigera extract to help control manure odors.
Adult non-lactating rabbits should be fed approximately 1/2 ounce of feed per pound of body weight. Offer the amount they will clean up in approximately one-hour (30 minutes if feeding twice daily) and adjust the amount fed to maintain condition.
Nursing does and their litters should be full-fed. Lactating does will consume 1 to 3 ounces per pound of body weight per day. Gradually increase the amount fed from kindling so at the time the litter is one week old the doe is consuming all of the feed she will eat.
Meat rabbits will consume an average of 4 to 5 ounces per day during the period from weaning to market.
Plenty of fresh, clean water should be available to animals at all times.
- Feed requirements of rabbits will vary depending on their body weight, environmental temperatures, type of housing, and stage of production (maintenance, gestation, lactation, growth).
- Offer rabbits the amount they will clean up in approximately one hour (30 minutes if feeding twice daily) and adjust the amount to maintain condition. Do not overfeed.
- Mature rabbits tend to overeat, become too heavy and lose body condition. Adjust feed rates to maintain desired weight.
- Young rabbits will begin to consume feed when they come out of the nest box at approximately three weeks of age.
- Feeding programs are only as effective as the management practices followed.
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- When changing animals from one feeding program to another, do so over a 5 to 7 day period. Mix the new feed with the old feed and gradually increase the amount of new feed mixed.