This item is not available for shipping. Choose local delivery or curbside at checkout.
Mazuri® Mini Pig Elder Diet is a low-energy, high-fiber food formulated to meet the needs of older exotic miniature pigs. This Mazuri® mini pig diet is designed to support healthy weight while satisfying hunger and can be used as a maintenance diet for adult animals that are not reproducing or lactating. No supplementation is needed with Mazuri® miniature pig food.
- Watch your pet thrive with complete nutrition. No vitamin or mineral supplements necessary.
- Supports healthy weight and skin. Probiotics, oat hulls, oatmeal, biotin, niacin and balanced minerals for optimal absorption.
- Maintain optimal growth and consumption rates. With a low energy, high-fiber ratio.
- Support proper activity levels and growth. Amino acid balanced for typical growth.
- Support their skin and immune system. With flaxseed, zinc, amino acid complex and vitamin E.
- Odor control. Contains Yucca schidigera extract to help control manure odors.
Product Form: Pelleted feed: 5/32" diameter x 1/2" length
|Crude protein not less than
(This includes not more than 0.5% equivalent
crude protein which is not nutritionally available
to potbellied or mini pigs)
|Lysine not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Selenium not less than
Zinc not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Niacin not less than
Biotin not less than
Omega 3-Fatty acids not less than
Total microorganisms not less than
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium thermophilum Enterococcus faecium)*
*Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
- Feed mini pigs between 1-2% of their body weight daily. The feeding amounts are guidelines and should be adjusted based on the mini pig’s body condition, activity level, other foods offered, environmental temperatures, and social structure. Feed twice per day.
- Grass, hay or produce may be beneficial for more mature mini pigs to help keep them feeling full but is not necessary in the diet and should not consist of more than 40% of the diet.
- Gestation and lactation: Transition to 50% Mazuri® Mini Pig Active Adult and 50% Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth. For higher energy requirements, as in the case of large litter size or multiple breedings, increase Youth to 60% of daily intake.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of product manufacturing.
Ground corn, wheat middlings, ground oats, dehydrated alfalfa meal, ground soybean hulls, flaxseed, cane molasses, calcium lignin sulfonate (pellet binder), dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, calcium carbonate, dried beet pulp, l-lysine, ammonium chloride, salt, choline chloride, biotin, zinc methionine complex, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dried yucca shidigera extract, calcium pantothenate, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), ferrous sulfate, l-tryptophan, folic acid, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), copper sulfate, rosemary extract, citric acid, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, nicotinic acid, dl-methionine, manganese sulfate, manganous oxide, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, basic copper chloride, sodium selenite.