• No distillers dried grains and solubles - Reduces risk of mycotoxin contamination.
• Calcium and phosphorus concentrations appropriate for alpacas fed hay or pasture.
• Added vitamin E and selenium - Reduce or eliminate the need to supplement or inject.
• Added biotin, niacin and thiamin - For optimum fiber production and stress tolerance.
• Fortified with organic minerals - Provides increased mineral availability.
• Contains yeast cultures - Promotes feed digestibility and added palatability.
• Contains flaxseed - A source of omega-3 fatty acids.
• Meets NRC recommendations for New World Camelids.
Product Form: Pelleted feed: 1/4" diameter x 3/4" length.
Product Size: 40 lb. net weight paper sack
Wheat middlings, ground soybean hulls, dehulled soybean meal, sun cured alfalfa, dicalcium phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, linseed meal, calcium carbonate, cane molasses, yeast culture, salt, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, soybean oil, zinc proteinate, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), magnesium oxide, zinc sulfate, sulfur, manganese proteinate, calcium sulfate, choline chloride, nicotinic acid, natural and artificial flavors, manganese sulfate, selenium yeast, copper proteinate, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol (form of vitamin D3), sodium selenite, zinc methionine complex, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, cobalt proteinate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), calcium iodate, iron proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride.