HOT-SHOT FOGGER6 WITH ODOR NEUTRALIZER
Hot Shot® Fogger6 with Odor Neutralizer creates a ﬁne, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to ﬂush out and kill hidden bugs on contact. When used as directed, the clear, non-staining formula will not harm drapes, upholstery, fabrics, carpeting, bedspreads, ﬂoor tiles, wood ﬂoors, linens, furniture, walls, clothing, ceilings, shades or blinds. Kills both ﬂying and crawling insects on contact.
- Kills on contact
- Keeps killing for up to 2 months
- Kills hidden bugs
- Penetrates into cracks, crevices & carpet fibers
- Won't leave a wet, messy residue
- One can treats up to 2,000 cu ft
- Kills roaches, fleas, ants (except fire ants), spiders and other listed insects
- 3-2 oz
- 6-2 oz
Does not control Bed Bugs.
In enclosed spaces such as: Apartments, Attics, Barns, Basements, Boat Cabins, Cabins, Campers, Crawl Spaces, Garages, Homes, Households, Sheds, Storage Areas and Trailers
Apply this product only as speciﬁed on this label.
To Use This Product Correctly
DO NOT USE MORE THAN ONE FOGGER PER ROOM.
DO NOT use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets and cabinets or under counters or tables. Use of a fogger in an enclosed space may cause the product to explode, resulting in injury to people or damage to property. DO NOT use in a room 5 ft x 5 ft or smaller. Instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms. Turn off ALL ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open ﬂames and running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerators, thermostats, etc.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights. Apply this product only as speciﬁed on this label.
General Precautions and Restrictions
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the area during treatment. Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until vapors, mists and aerosols have dispersed and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated. Cover any water inhabited by ﬁsh (such as aquariums and ornamental ﬁsh ponds) during treatment, and turn aquarium systems off. Do not apply when food is present. Exposed food should be covered or removed. All food-preparation surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Do not use in greenhouses where plants are grown for food. Do not apply directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like ﬂoor drains where drainage to storm sewers, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until the area is thoroughly ventilated and until aerosols, vapors or mists have dispersed.
Wait two hours after application, then open windows, vents and doors for two hours. If an odor is detected, additional ventilation is required.
Does not control bed bugs.
BEFORE YOU FOG
1. OPEN cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets and doors in areas to be treated.
2. REMOVE or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food-processing equipment and surfaces. REMOVE pets and birds and COVER and turn off air ﬂow systems in aquariums. REMOVE or COVER children’s and pet toys. COVER waxed wood ﬂoors and waxed wood furniture in the immediate area surrounding the fogger (newspaper may be used).
3. CLOSE outside doors and windows. SHUT OFF fans and air conditioners and temporarily disconnect smoke alarms.
4. TURN OFF ALL FLAMES, PILOT LIGHTS, IGNITION SOURCES and running electrical appliances that cycle off and on. Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance.
5. DO NOT use fogger in a cabinet or under a counter or table.
TO START FOGGING
1. Place a chair, table or stand in the center of the room to be fogged. Cover with several layers of newspaper or paper towels. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Tilt sprayer AWAY from face (fogger sprays up).
2. Press valve all the way down, hooking the catch. Do not inhale the spray mist. Set fogger on newspapers or paper towels and leave the premises immediately.
3. Close door(s) and hang “Fogger in Use” tag on doorknob. KEEP TREATED AREA CLOSED AND DO NOT RE-ENTER FOR AT LEAST TWO HOURS. Keeping treated area sealed for a longer period will enhance fogger performance.
Vacate the treated house, individual apartment unit or other structure immediately.
AIRING OUT: BEFORE REOCCUPYING THE AREA, OPEN ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS, TURN ON AIR CONDITIONER AND FANS AND ALLOW TREATED AREA TO AIR OUT FOR TWO HOURS. Turn on smoke alarms and aquariums.
Note: When treating for ﬂeas and ticks, clean and treat pet sleeping areas. Also treat dogs and cats with a ﬂea and tick control product registered for use on pets before allowing them to re-enter the treated areas.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly ﬁlled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
CAUTION. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Breathing spray mist may be harmful.
If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-917-5431 for emergency medical treatment information.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
This product contains a highly ﬂammable ingredient. It may cause a ﬁre or explosion if not used properly. Follow the “Directions for Use” on this box very carefully. Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open ﬂame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130ºF may cause bursting.
Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-917-5431 or visit our website at www.hotshot.com